Well hello there! I’m Jennifer!
Most mornings I wake up and wonder these four things:
- How fast can I make a cup of coffee?
- How long before the kids get up?
- Where do all the socks from the laundry go?
- How can I demonstrate God’s love today?
Yes, I love coffee, I’m a mom, a homemaker, and I long to live out God’s will for my life. In addition to these four facts, I’m a wife, blogger, author, and homeschooler.
My mission here at Deliberate Homeschooling is intentional and reflective learning at home. Will you join me?
MEET MY LITTLE FAMILY
SOME WACKY FACTS ABOUT ME
Here are some
wacky interesting facts about me!
- I don’t like belly buttons. Someone’s finger in their own or someone else’s belly button make me want to puke. I try hard to ignore the existence of my own belly button.
- Before I go to bed at night, I flip my pillow several times (to find the coldest part).
- I love, love, love a good pen.
- Office supplies make me happy.
- I pretend River Dance when I’m happy. It’s true. I have video footage of it HERE.
VISIT MY SHOP
The 32 Deluxe Homeschooling Planner is one of the best selling items in my Deliberate Homeschooling shop!
This planner is FULL of helpful and unique planning and documentation pages. From attendance records, to physical education trackers, to natural learning sheets, to reading logs… this planner is truly one-of-a-kind!
You can see this planner as well as all of my other products in the shop.