Don’t get too excited… we don’t have a policy that insists you have to eat cookies while using our website. Although, if that’s what you want to do, go for it!
Are you ready?! Let’s get down to all things cookie-related…
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
HOW ARE COOKIES USED?
The cookies on this website are ‘per-day’ cookies, i.e. they are destroyed in 24 hours. If you have chosen the option for your browser not to accept such cookies, you will not benefit from the feature of cookies and your user experience may be affected.
DOUBLECLICK DART COOKIE
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to DELIBERATE HOMESCHOOLING and other sites on the Internet.
- Google Adsense
- Commission Junction
DELIBERATE HOMESCHOOLING has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
Cookies will make your browsing experience better.
However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others, the most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers
NOW THAT YOU GOT THROUGH THAT… YOU DESERVE A COOKIE!
Here’s my all-time favourite HEALTHY cookie recipe. Trust me, they’re delicious too.
HEALTHY BREAKFAST COOKIES
- 2 1/4 cups quick oats
- 2 cups spelt flour
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 3/4 cup + 2 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup raw cacao chips
- 1 1/2 cup raisins (or 3/4 cup raisins & 3/4 cup dried cranberries)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2/3 cup maple syrup or agave
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup unsweetened soy or rice milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- Combine dry ingredients: from oats to dried cranberries.
- Combine wet ingredients: from honey to soy/rice milk.
- Stir dry and wet ingredients together until just combined.
- Portion cookie dough using 1/3 cup measure and place on baking tray.
- Gently flatten cookies.
- Bake for 22 minutes or until lightly browned.
Aren’t you glad you chose to read up about cookies?! So now you can make an informed decision before clicking that “I ACCEPT COOKIES” button.
This policy was created: November 2016
Last updated: April 7, 2018